Nothing builds support and trust faster than performance! Providing the solutions which are best suited to and tailored to the client requirements. Application of latest technologies and best engineering practices combined with innovative thinking is the secrete of Success.
Specialized in Process design and Project management by the application of a blend of expertise drawn from a pool of professionals joined together from a wide range of scientific and engineering backgrounds. We always make sure that we understand the specific requirements that define our client’s needs and are always able to see the relevance of our studies – no matter how detailed and specialized – in the wider context.
With offices in the India and US we work around the clock and our professionals are just as comfortable on board an oil platform as they are in a board room to help meet our clients’ needs.
Across the spectrum of chemical production, most use similar processes. S. K. Enterprises distinguishes itself by bringing both the deep technical knowledge of these processes and the hands-on experience and understanding of the operational nuances of many different industries.
- Oil and Gas
- Specialty Chemicals
- Dyes and Intermediates
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Food Processing
S. K. Enterprises supports clients at all steps of engineering projects. Right from Concept development, FEED Support, EPCC Services, Project Management. We also support our clients in running plants with Process Auditing, De-bottlenecking, and Energy Efficiency Improvement Studies.
- Process Simulations
- Reactor modelling
- Energy & Productivity Audits
- Technology Transfer
- Process Flow scheme development
- Energy & Material Balance establishment
- Equipment sizing
- Heat exchanger designing
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams for process streams & off-sites
- Utility Distribution Diagrams
- Utility requirements – peak & average load calculations
- Material selection & piping specifications
- Conceptual equipment layouts
- Electrical load calculations
- Overall key single line diagram for power distribution
- Basic control philosophy
- Specifications & quantities of effluent
- Safety requirements
- Process data sheets
- Process data for control valves & safety valves specifications
- Pump hydraulics calculations
- Process control logic
- Effluent treatment philosophy
- HAZOP studies
- Capacity factored parametric modeling
- Equipment factored cost modeling
- Semi Detailed unit costing
- Detailed Cost estimation associated with project Schedule
- Cost Estimation along with detailed take-off
We have successfully executed variety of technically challenging projects.